Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello! My name is Lucy...

Just a quick intro to begin with. I am Lucy. About 2 years ago I made a list of 100 things I wanted to do in my life. I haven't been very active in this at all. Over the past 2 years I have crossed off:

13. Go to Glastonbury - went to Glasonbury 2011. Headliners were U2 (didn't bother), Coldplay (amazing) and Beyonce (flipping incredible!) Probably one of the best weekends of my life!
83. Be a bridesmaid - was a bridesmaid in August for my lovely friend Sam.
84. Drink in an ice bar - went to an ice bar in Benalmadena for the lovely Sam's hen do.

That's really not much in 2 years... But I have tried to complete the following:

3. Learn a langauge - I was learning to speak Mandarin Chinese.
5. Learn to play the guitar - I had a guitar. I never learnt to play it. I bought a Ukelele. I never learnt to play it.
29. Learn to juggle - bought a juggling set and I can actually juggle with 3 balls for a couple of second. Not mastered it though.
30. Be in a TV programme - I applied to be on Deal or Not Deal. I got through the application stage, and the telephone interview. Had the audition and failed at the last hurdle - they didn't want me!
76. Learn origami - I have an origami app. I need to get on this!

So anyway, I decided I should do these things so I applied to teach abroad (number 43) in South Korea for a year (number 2)...

No comments: